Yes, the holidays are here and... They're getting BORING already :(
Although I do have a few things lined up, and hoping to meet with Adrian as well some time, it's 2 friggin' weeks without the lovely Palmies (save for Joy and Deva). Booo...
BUT, there's always Wentworth Miller!!! Oooohhhh... I get to re-watch Prison Break and *swoon* at him all I want.
hyperhyperhyper July is an AWESOME month!!
Anyway, we bought 2 DVDs from a clearance sale yesterday and watched Another Gay Movie last night. It's FUCKING funny XD
(Ameera, you have my total and utmost recommendation to watch it, I'll bring it back in December!) I mean, HOT guys... pashing. Yum. LOL! It was either that or boy culture, then we saw the ratings ;) But aside from that, it's very American Pie-ish - the whole pact to lose their virginities thing. 4 stars!
Got some shopping planned at Smith St later today and a hair appointment tomorrow. Whee, pampering time.
9:33 AM